Tile America offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental plans, medical savings accounts, disability and life benefits, paid time off, a 401(K) savings plan and more
There are 3 jobs available.
Showroom Design ConsultantJob Type: Full timeLocation: Stamford, CT; Manchester, CT
The solver of customer challenges, deliverer of dreams, and the facilitator of creative, beautiful, and functional spaces. We are looking for someone with great sales and design skills who is also great managing all the crazy things that come up in a typical day of retailing. You’ll deal with homeowners, designers, builders and the occasional tile installer.
You’ll need to help make sure the showroom is in tip top shape. You’ll succeed if you have a “let’s get this done” attitude. Our customer promise is "Exceptional Experience Every Time." So if you are that kind of person, a team player, and are all about building something of purpose . . . we might have a fit. We offer all the basic stuff you need . . . good hourly wage and commission, medical benefits, 401k, training, etc. But the most important benefit is being part of a great company and a team that is really focused on its mission of being the best place to buy tile and stone in the area.
The ability to quickly connect with people and build relationships.
Resourcefulness in satisfying customer needs.
Knowledge of residential and commercial construction.
Unbridled energy and determination.
Showroom ManagerJob Type: Full timeLocation: West Hartford, CT
Our open position is that of a Showroom Supervisor or alternatively . . . the solver of customer challenges, overseer of staff, deliverer of dreams, and the facilitator of creative, beautiful, and functional spaces. We are looking for someone with great sales and design skills who is also great managing people, schedules, and all the crazy things that come up in a typical day of retailing. You’ll deal with homeowners, designers, builders and the occasional tile installer. There is some administrative work and you’ll be the back up to the location manager.
Do you have:
• The ability to quickly connect with people and build relationships?
• Resourcefulness in satisfying customer needs?
• Knowledge of residential and commercial construction?
• Unbridled energy and determination?
You’ll need to lead a team of 5 or so salespeople to achieve mutually agreed on goals. You’ll need to make sure the showroom is in tip top shape and you’ll succeed if you have a “let’s get this done” attitude.
Branch ManagerJob Type: Full timeLocation: Brookfield
We are looking for a Branch Manager who is results-oriented, an effective problem-solver with strong interpersonal skills who will manage the day-to-day operations of branch functions and staff. The focus is on leading others to provide exceptional in-store experiences to our retail and trades customers with quality product, enhancing store performance and profitability.
The ideal candidate is a motivated leader, eager to learn the Tile America business model with an understanding of home décor and the residential and commercial construction industries. This candidate will have the ability to establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships and inspire trust.
- 3 years solid management experience in a retail and/or wholesale environment, accomplishment with reaching sales goals & staff development. Passionate about selling, designing, operations and training.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; learn new tasks on-the-job; and perform the tasks of showroom and warehouse staff while performing management duties.
- Excellent interpersonal, computer, team building and communication skills; ability to foster collaboration, train, mentor and inspire trust.
- Manage all aspects of the business and facility maintenance/management; Ability to meet the physical demands of showroom and warehouse positions.