Our expertise is in the fabricating and installation of stone. Therefore, we do not:
- Do any electrical or plumbing connections
- Mount dishwasher, compactors, or garbage disposals
- Mount glass sinks
- Install shelves, seats, tile etc.
- Fabrication and installation can not be scheduled until we have all sinks, faucets, cooktops, or any item that requires cutouts, stone is inhouse and approved by the customer, templates are completed, and customer has approved cutting layout and confirmed edge detail.
- Prior to template and installation all existing plumbing to be disconnected and current countertops removed.
- Prior to fabrication, the customer should review and approve stone for color, grain, and layout at our shop even if it was previously approved at the stone supplier. We will fabricate without this final approval, but customer will be responsible for finished product.
- Job will be templated by us or templates and/or detailed prints to be supplied by customer.
- The customer to supply all items (stovetops, sinks, faucets, soap dispensers, etc.) which require cutouts or holes in stone.
- The customer to note exact location of all sinks, stovetops, and hardware, as noted above.
- The customer is responsible to assure that all sinks, stovetops, and hardware will fit in cabinet openings.
- Access to the installation site may dictate size and weight limitations on pieces to be fabricated.
Safe access to installation location is required, i.e., cleared pathways, permanent stairs in place, slippery surfaces properly covered, etc. Safety regulations require installers to wear protective footwear at all times.
Prior to templating:
- All cabinets must be completely installed, must be level to within 1/8” in 10’-0”, and clear of all projections.
- All moldings (windows, doors, etc.), which will hinder installation, must be removed and replaced by the customer.
- In cold weather installations heat is required to allow adhesives on seams and sinks to properly cure and prevent voiding of seam warranty.
- With the exception of glass, we will attach and seal undermount sinks.
- The customer is responsible to set proper height of dishwasher and stove and note exact location.
- Due to high and low spots in walls and drywall, we cannot guarantee that your backsplash will be flat to all mounting surfaces.
- Installer will color match based on his experience and judgment during the time of installation.
- We apply one coat of sealer to the stone when fabrication is completed. It is suggested that the customer apply an additional two coats of sealer to maximize the stain protection of the stone as soon as possible after installation, and to reseal or check countertop yearly after that.
- Our quote is typically generated by a drawing provided by our clients.
- A 50% deposit is required to purchase your stone and schedule your template.
- Any adjustments to the quote will be provided after the template and measurements are verified.
- You are only charged for the actual square footage used in your project plus fabrication, delivery and installation.
- All balances due upon final installation.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.